Wednesday, October 16, 2013

peach, pink and white arrangement in silver - Photography by amandakphotoart.com // Event Planning by lafleurweddings.com // Floral Design by flowerwild.com

peach, pink and white arrangement in silver - Photography by amandakphotoart.com // Event Planning by lafleurweddings.com // Floral Design by flowerwild.com
peach, pink and white arrangement in silver - Photography by amandakphotoart.com // Event Planning by lafleurweddings.com // Floral Design by flowerwild.com
What makes me smile, happy, brightens up my day is flowers. I love having flowers in my room.
What makes me smile, happy, brightens up my day is flowers. I love having flowers in my room.
Oooh these are on the flower list. Maybe just a little stronger colour added
Oooh these are on the flower list. Maybe just a little stronger colour added
gorgeous!
gorgeous!
Flowers, flowers, flowers! :D
Flowers, flowers, flowers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment